Why Do I Get the Best Care There?
At the Southeastern Spine Institute, quality patient care and verifiable results matter the most. Back pain is often debilitating, forcing you to sit on the sidelines of your life instead of fully participating. The back pain specialists in this Mt. Pleasant, SC facility represent the very best doctors, experts and staff not just in the Southeast, but in the nation, since they participate in cutting-edge studies.
Their new facility offers state-of-the-art medical equipment and practices to provide the best care you can get. Additionally, the back pain specialists practice a safety-first mentality, so after diagnosis, they try the least invasive treatments first, which may involve simple lifestyle alterations. But if needed, the practice has the capability to perform complex surgeries to control or eliminate your pain and limited mobility.
What’s the Biggest Advantage of the Southeastern Spine Institute?
When you visit the Southeastern Spine Institute, you don’t have to go anywhere else for any phase of your recovery from pain and disability. All under one roof, the practice has access to such diagnostic and treatment options as:
- Digital x-rays
- CAT scans
- Fluoroscopy scans
- Nerve testing
- Physical therapy for spine-related problems
- In-house pharmacy
- Secure, comfortable patient rooms
- Pain blocking injections
- Outpatient surgical suites
- Compassionate staff
- Expert spine physicians
Your first step is a visit to determine the cause of your pain or mobility issues. This is where the staff at the Southeastern Spine Institute really shine. They leave no room for guessing to pinpoint the exact cause of your condition. Then, no matter which treatment your back pain specialists recommend, you can find it here, in the same building.
Who Are the Back Pain Specialists?
The back pain specialists at the Southeastern Spine Institute go way beyond the standard care to deliver the very best treatments and patient care. There are currently 18 physicians and physician assistants at the practice, including:
- Steven C. Poletti, M.D. Board certified by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Dr. Poletti performed the first micro endoscopic discectomy and the first artificial disc replacement in South Carolina
- Mark D. Netherton, M.D. Double-board certified by the American Academy of Anesthesiologist Assistants and by the American Academy of Pain Medicine, Dr. Netherton is part of the Pain Management Department.
These doctors and more are available to diagnose and treat you, as appropriate. The staff collaborates as needed to determine the cause of your pain and the best course of action to treat it.
What Type of Back Problems Can Be Treated?
The back pain specialists at the Southeastern Spine Institute offer solutions for all types of back and neck pain. You’ll find a range of doctors and specialists at the practice, including:
- Sports medicine experts for sports-related injuries
- Orthopedic specialists who overcome joint problems that may originate in your spine
- Pain management professionals to help you deal with chronic pain
- Spine surgeons for degenerative conditions requiring surgery
- Neurosurgeons who are among the best in the country
- Non-surgical physicians to guide your rehabilitation back to an active lifestyle
The practice has been a fixture in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina for years. You have every reason to trust the doctors and staff at the Southeastern Spine Institute. They have generated thousands of positive reviews and have helped even more overcome debilitating injuries and illnesses to lead a full life without pain. They can do the same for you!
The Southeastern Spine Institute promises that when you receive treatment for your back or neck problem, the doctors make sure you get the safest medical attention found anywhere in the country. Your safety is the most important concern. Protecting you is a vital part of what they do.